Clinical and Translational Research 101
Half-day introductory workshop for Residents and Fellows on conducting Clinical & Translational Research (CTR) at Penn & CHOP.
Thursday, August 10, 2017
8:00 am — 1:00 pm
Jordan Medical Education Center
5th Floor Jordan Law Auditorium
The following topics of interest for Residents and Fellows will be covered:
- An overview of CTR at Penn & CHOP
- Training opportunities in CTR
- An introduction to Precision Medicine at Penn
- Demonstration of research resources
- A guide to planning your CTR projects
- Putting it Together — an example of a successful project
The event is free to attend, but registration is required. Please register here.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Past CTR 101 Seminars