Certificate Program in Translational Research (CTR)
The Certificate Program in Translational Research (CTR) was developed in response to requests for a more in-depth program than Introduction to Clinical Research (ICR) that does not require a thesis or result in a degree. This program requires students to complete four required course units of the MTR degree program.
Learn more about CTSA TL1 funding opportunities for predoctoral students here.
CTR: Core Curriculum
- MTR 600: Introductory Biostatistics
- MTR 602: Proposal Development
- MTR 603: Disease Measurement
- MTR 604: Scientific & Ethical Conduct
- Description of coursework