The award of the CTSA has catalyzed the formation of new Centers within ITMAT. These are multidisciplinary entities, committed to interdisciplinary, clinical and translational research programs, education and the provision of service.
- » Biomedical Informatics in Translational (BIIT)
- » Chemical Biology in Translation (CBIT)
- » Clinical and Translational Research Center (CTRC)
- » Personalized Medicine in Translation (PERMIT)
- » Translational Biomedical Imaging Center (TBIC)
- » Center for Targeted Therapeutics and Translational Nanomedicine (CT³N)
You must be an ITMAT member to receive CTSA supported services.
All publications, press releases or other documents citing results from NIH-grant supported research much acknowledge the NIH grant support.