Cores housed within ITMAT are designed to address infrastructural barriers to clinical and translational research. These cores exist to deliver service and typically have a cost sharing structure that enables their expansion and development.
- » Automated Claims and Automated Medical Record Databases (ACARD)
- » Bioinformatics Facility
- » Community Engagement and Research Core (CEAR)
- » Community Outreach using Health System Informatics (COHSI)
- » Investigational Drug Service (IDS)
- » Kinetics Design and Modeling Core (KDMAS)
- » Office of Human Subject Recruitment and Protection (OHSRP)
- » Outcomes Measurement Methods Core (OMMC)
- » Proteomics Core
- » Research Ethics Core (formerly research ethics program)
- » Research Nurse Core (RNC)
- » Study Design and Biostatistics (SDAB)
- » Translational Core Lab (TCL)
You must be an ITMAT member to receive CTSA supported services.
All publications, press releases or other documents citing results from NIH-grant supported research much acknowledge the NIH grant support.