ITMAT programs represent interdisciplinary themes which are at an early stage of development in the partner institutions. Programs will foster the development of collaborative interdisciplinary interactions which might in time acquire educational and service functions as they evolve as nascent centers. The decision to elevate a program to center status would be made by the Operational Oversight Committee of ITMAT.
- » Biostatistics and Epidemiology Program (BEMP)
- » Commercialization and Entrepreneurship in Translation (CAET)
- » Program in Comparative Animal Biology (PICAB)
- » Program in Novel Biotherapeutics (PINB)
- » Program in Maturational Biology and Genomics (PMBG)
You must be an ITMAT member to receive CTSA supported services.
All publications, press releases or other documents citing results from NIH-grant supported research much acknowledge the NIH grant support.