Fellow and Faculty Training Program Objectives
- To develop an integrated program at Penn to recruit, train, and mentor highly talented and motivated clinical residents, fellows, and faculty in Pennís premier health sciences schools (Medicine, Nursing, Dental Medicine and Veterinary Medicine) to function as either team participant (certification program) or leaders in clinical and translational research (MTR or MSCE degree program);
- To expose post-doctoral research fellows, from Pennís integrated Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs (BPP) to clinical and translational research.
Fellows and Faculty in this training program are eligible for funding via the KL2 component of the CTSA.
Please see below for specific details related to translational research degrees and certificate programs.
ITMAT/CTSA related degrees and certificate programs
- Introductory Patient Oriented Research Training (InPORT) »
- The Certificate Program in Translational Resarch (CTR) »
- Master's in Translational Research (MTR) »
- Master of Science in Clinical Epidemiology (MSCE) »
You must be an ITMAT member to receive CTSA supported services.
All publications, press releases or other documents citing results from NIH-grant supported research much acknowledge the NIH grant support.