Predoctoral Training Program Objectives
- To recruit, train, and mentor highly talented and motivated graduate students in Pennís premier health sciences schools (Medicine, Nursing, Dental Medicine and Veterinary Medicine) in clinical and translational research (both a combined MTR degree program or a certification program).
- To recruit, train, and mentor highly talented and motivated graduate PhD students from Pennís integrated Biomedical Graduate Studies (BGS) program in clinical and translational research (both a combined MTR degree program or a certification program).
Students in this training program are eligible for funding via the TL1 component of the CTSA.
ITMAT/CTSA related degrees and certificate programs
- Introductory Patient Oriented Research Training (InPORT) »
- The Certificate Program in Translational Resarch (CTR) »
- Master's in Translational Research (MTR) »
- Master of Science in Clinical Epidemiology (MSCE) »
You must be an ITMAT member to receive CTSA supported services.
All publications, press releases or other documents citing results from NIH-grant supported research much acknowledge the NIH grant support.