InPORT Course Objectives
- To provide a course that focuses on the practical aspects of conducting clinical research.
- To provide an internal framework for junior faculty
and MDs enrolled in a training program at Penn which will assist
them in pursing a career in clinical research.
- To provide trainees with an introduction to protocol development,
trial design, regulatory affairs and the mechanics underlying the
drug approval process etc.
- To promote patient oriented research within Penn.
- To facilitate performance of patient oriented research by highlighting institutional resources for performing POR.