Education & Training
- Masters of Regulatory Affairs (MRA)
- Master of Regulatory Science (MRS)
- Master of Science in Translational Research (MSTR)
- Certificate Program in Translational, Entrepreneurial, or Regulatory Science
- Summer Internships (Undergraduates, Medical Students)
- Fellowship in Clinical Trials
- Introduction to Clinical and Translational Research Course
The Institute for Translational Medicine and Therapeutics (ITMAT) offers educational programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, organizes an annual international symposium, seminar series, and various workshops focusing on emerging topics in translational research.
The ITMAT/CTSA Educational Programs are directed by Emma Meagher, MD and are designed to recruit, train, and nurture a new cadre of professionals with defined expertise in clinical and translational methodology.