Membership for Faculty
All members of ITMAT define themselves as involved in Translational Research between proof of concept in cells or model systems and the conclusion of Phase II.
If you meet this criterion and would like to become a member, please log in with your PennKey and fill out our membership form. You can also use the form to update your information if you are already a member.
Benefits of Membership
- inclusion in the community of translational researchers at Penn, readily identifiable from within or outside Penn via membership of ITMAT;
- immediate notification of new ITMAT initiatives;
- eligibility for educational and research support grants provided via ITMAT;
- access to core services provided to members at cost.
Additionally, all members will receive an ITMAT t-shirt.
Members are requested to include ITMAT in your listed affiliations on published work.
Associate membership is being offered to Instructors, Research Associates, Research Fellows, Postdoctoral Fellows, and Graduate Students.
ITMAT is designed to focus on the translational space, which we define as lying between proof of concept in cells and model systems and the completion of studies in mechanism and rational dose selection, ideally for individualized therapeutics at the end of Phase II. If your research interests lie within this area, we particularly welcome you as Associate Members of ITMAT.
If you meet this criterion and would like to become an associate member, please log in with your PennKey and fill out our membership form. You can also use the form to update your information if you are already an associate member.
Benefits of Associate Membership
The benefits of membership include:
- e-communication regarding ITMAT initiatives including the Meet-the-Professor sessions which are linked to our seminar series;
- eligibility for ITMAT sponsored training including the MTR;
- a cool T shirt with the ITMAT logo.
Additionally, ITMAT will support an increasing number of core services which will be provided to associate members at cost.
Our current funding program is restricted to full (faculty) members, however, we anticipate with the expansion of Associate Membership that we shall develop opportunities for support of Instructors, Research Associates, Postdoctoral Fellows, and Graduate Students also.
Associate Members are requested to include ITMAT in your listed affiliations on published work.
Please check our announcements page for new developments.