Daniel J. Rader, M.D., Seymour Gray Professor of Molecular Medicine
Rare variant in scavenger receptor BI raises HDL cholesterol and increases risk of coronary heart disease
Kevin Foskett, Ph.D., Isaac Ott Professor and Chair of Physiology
Selective Vulnerability of Cancer Cells by Inhibition of CA2+ Transfer from Endoplasmic Reticulum to Mitochondria
Paul H. Axelsen, M.D., Professor, Departments of Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Biophysics, and Medicine, Infectious Diseases Section
Amyloid Plaque-Associated Oxidative Degradation of Uniformly Radiolabeled Arachidonic Acid
Recent Publications (PDF)
- "Idiopathic multicentric Castleman’s disease: a systematic literature review"
- "The collaborative network approach: a new framework to accelerate Castleman's disease and other rare disease research"
- "Antibiotic Exposure During the First 6 Months of Life and Weight Gain During Childhood"
- "A dual AAV system enables the Cas9-mediated correction of a metabolic liver disease in newborn mice"
- "Sequence-dependent but not sequence-specific piRNA adhesion traps mRNAs to the germ plasm"
- "Double-masked, randomized, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of intranasal K305 (3% tetracaine plus 0.05% oxymetazoline) in anesthetizing maxillary teeth"
- "Quantification of Left Ventricular Function With Premature Ventricular Complexes Reveals Variable Hemodynamics"
- "Comparative risk of severe hypoglycemia among concomitant users of thiazolidinedione antidiabetic agents and antihyperlipidemics"
- "Characterization of brain-penetrant pyrimidine-containing molecules with differential microtubule-stabilizing activities developed as potential therapeutic agents for Alzheimer’sdisease and related tauopathies"
- "Structure Property Relationships of Carboxylic Acid Isosteres"
- "High-affinity FRβ-specific CAR T cells eradicate AML and normal myeloid lineage without HSC toxicity"
- "Labeling monocytes with gold nanoparticles to track their recruitment in atherosclerosis with computed tomography"
- "Independent Contractors in Public Mental Health Clinics: Implications for Use of Evidence-Based Practices"
- "Visualizing the Propagation of Acute Lung Injury"
- "A new view of transcriptome complexity and regulation through the lens of local splicing variations"