2019 ITMAT SYMPOSIUM
The 2019 ITMAT Symposium will again enlist outstanding speakers from the U.S. and abroad to address topics of direct relevance to translational science.
Audience participation will be encouraged both in the discussion periods and in the many unstructured opportunities for interaction at coffee and meal breaks and at our conference dinner.
Dates: Monday and Tuesday, October 14–15, 2019
Smilow Center for Translational Research
Rubenstein Auditorium and Lobby
3400 Civic Center Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Registration is required for attendance and for participation via web. Registration will be available in summer 2019.
ITMAT Symposium Registration Fees
Attending in Person:
- Non Members: $100.00
- ITMAT Full Members: $50.00
- ITMAT Associate Members: $0 (If attending dinner: $25.00)
To View Webstream:
- Non Members: $25.00
- ITMAT Members (Full and Associate): $0
- Faculty/Physician/Scientist — In Person Attendance:
- Students and Postdocs — In Person Attendance:
- Students and Postdocs are encouraged and welcome to attend the Symposium. Registration is free for the meeting portions. Pre-registration is required for any student/postdoc who would like to attend and enjoy the breakfast and lunch events. We will accept on-site registrations for the meetings only. On-site registrants will not be issued a name tag which will be required for the meals.
- Dinner at the College of Physicians, Monday evening October 14: Students and Postdocs are invited to attend. The fee for attending the dinner is $25. Please note that we can only accommodate a limited number of students and postdocs at this event. You will be notified if you are confirmed or wait listed.
- Student and Postdoc Volunteers: We encourage you to volunteer to help with Q&A sessions. Please email Molly Reagan [firstname.lastname@example.org] to volunteer for a morning or afternoon session on either Day 1 or Day 2. Volunteers will be given priority on the list if they wish to attend the dinner at the College of Physicians.
For inquiries please contact: email@example.com
2019 Featured Speakers: TBD
2019 Symposium Sponsorship: